Monday, August 27, 2012
It seems like Norway is the best place in the world for mass murders. Let's see where Anders Breivik will spend the next 21 years of his life for the murder of 77 innocent men and women. Welcome to the Ila Detention and Security Prison in Oslo, Norway. Anders Breivik's prison cell, or should I call it apartment, has three rooms - bedroom, working room and gym. You can see the bedroom in the first photo.
How many times have you been aboard some billionaire’s superyacht only to be disappointed because there wasn’t a giant, inflatable slide hanging off the stern? Yes, we’ve all been there. Now, Freestyle Slides comes to the aid of the embarrassed super rich with its line of bespoke Freestyle Cruiser PVC slides that give a hundred million dollar yacht that little something extra – in this case, it’s an inflatable, 45-degree water slide with a one-story drop.
Mall shoppers stop at a psychic booth to have their fortunes told. In order for the future seeing magic to work, they have to close their eyes and meditate. The next time they open their eyes, however, a security guard is in front of them, and they're sitting on a toilet, next to rolls of toilet paper, in the middle of the mall - with no idea how they got into that embarrassing situation.
* We got off the Titanic first.
* We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
* We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
* We can cry and get off speeding fines.
* We’ve never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.
* Taxis stop for us.
* We don’t look like a frog in a blender when dancing.