Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sound Vibration - The Miracle Healing


As I waited to board the plane, the desk attendant announced an indefinite delay in the flight. One lady stormed upto the desk and began shouting, “This flight must go on time!” She screamed and cursed the attendant for about ten minutes. Then she just walked right up to me and with anger and suffering in her eyes, yelled, “I want you to tell me, why this is happening to me? Why am I suffering so badly? Why is God doing this to me?” I asked her to sit down and relax. She then told me her story; her husband and children had all died. Somebody cheated her of her house, and property.. And now, she was diagnosed with terminal cancer and was going to die within a month. She was told that in Mexico there was a cancer clinic, and if she couldn’t make it by that night, she would have to postpone the appointment by six months, due to the waiting list. This flight meant life for her and missing it meant a sure death. She lamented at the terrible deal she got in life.